Whatever happened to romance?




Die Hoffnung stirbt nie,
denn alles ist nichts ohne sie


Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2010

Tick tock: BOOM! New Demo of THE GLAM

The Glam gets balls for christmas, yeeha drop-d guitar! Alle Lampen an!!!

THE LOVE UNIVERSAL You chose a million times and every time you don´t know what´s gonna happen in the moment when you give up when you let go control Tick tock tick tock boom Welcome in my gloom And love is fragile is so precious but now I know And love is so universal is so special but now I know Dreams are forever even if we´re dead and gone Like Peter Pan I´m still flying on Ten times wounded I won´t give up pretending Like John McClane I´m still standing Sued, left and fucked but you´ll never get me down I´m Jonathan Lionheart still claiming his crown Out of money honey I know I´m no good catch but I´m rich of love and love is the match for igniting souls and spreading light: The love universal

1 Kommentar: