Whatever happened to romance?




Die Hoffnung stirbt nie,
denn alles ist nichts ohne sie


Montag, 13. Dezember 2010

Recording of dramatic new song! Open leaks.

The Glam sind fleissig beim Proben und Schreiben und man darf sehr gespannt sein, was es 2011 grosses zu hören geben wird!
Open leaks? Yeah, wenns um die Herzen geht auf jedenfall.
Open leaks natürlich auch wenns um die Wahrheit geht!
Offen sein scheint mit ein guter Vorsatz für 2011!!!

Traurig, aber dafür schön:

THE VOYAGE OUT

With all my heart
I wish I could have fixed it all
Oh how I´m sorry
while I still fall for you

With all my love
I´ve tried to break the waves at shore
Off I go now to the lighthouse
where we have gone before

If anyone could have saved me
it would have been you
Now I leave before my time
I´m sorry but I have to

I´ll be back home in time
can hear a distant chime slowin´down
Oh love
Soon is now on the voyage out
go down with a shout, slowly drown
Oh love

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen